Great Lunchbox Idea - Homemade Tortizza's
- Flour or corn tortillas (about 8-inches diameter)
- Grated mozzarella cheese or Fetta Cheese
- Tomato sauce or paste
- Ham or bacon, thinly sliced
- Spinach or rocket
- Heat flour tortilla on a hot pan until it puffs up. When the tortillas begins to puff up or form air bubbles, flip it and turn the heat down to medium low. Pierce the air bubbles with a knife tip or the tines of a fork to deflate them a bit.
- Add toppings: Spoon on a thin layer of tomato sauce or paste, using the back of the spoon onto the tortila, add the toppings, spinach, ham, egg and don't forget the cheese
- Remove from heat and cover to melt cheese: Once the edges of the tortilla are browning, indicating that the bottom of the tortilla is getting nice and brown, remove the pan from the heat and let them sit so the cheese can melt.
- Sprinkle with love and eat